- I understand the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show any signs or symptoms and still be highly contagious. I understand Candace Roussel with Candace Dance Studio, LLC will take all precautions suggested with COVID-19 prevention, but it is impossible to determine who has it and who does not given the current limitations in virus testing
- I understand that should I be diagnosed to be COVID-19 positive within 14 days following your Candace Dance Studio, LLC I will contact Candace Roussel to let her know of my positive diagnosis.
- I release Candace Roussel and Candace Dance Studio, LLC from any and all liability associated with receiving a COVID-19 positive diagnosis.
- I confirm that I am not, nor is anyone living in my home, presenting any symptoms of COVID-19, including, but not limited to, fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat.
- Should I or anyone living in my home present with any COVID-19 symptoms, 14 days prior up to the day of my dance class, I will contact Candace Dance Studio, LLC and cancel my class.
- I understand that Candace Dance Studio, LLC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class at any point in time due to COVID-19 implemented regulations, health concerns, possible exposure, or arising symptoms of COVID-19.
- I understand that I/We may be asked to wear masks during certain classes at Candace Dance and I/We are willing to do so